Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catching up with pop culture

So Collin & I started watching Season 1 of Heroes Friday night - and we're totally hooked!!! I love it -- at first I was hard pressed to pick a favorite character but now I know my fave is Hiro, the little Japanese man with the round face. He's so adorable and naive and persistent. I adore him!

We also watched a flick called Shortbus. If you're into different kinds of movies and aren't freaked out by a lot of nudity, sex and talking about sex, watch this movie!! It was done by John Cameron Mitchell, the guy who did Hedwig and the Angry Inch...after watching the extras with him talking, I've decided I'd like to be friend with him. :D

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?