Friday, May 06, 2005

Mom Said...

Mom & I went to see The Interpreter Wednesday. It was really good - if you get the chance, go see it. Sean Penn is sooo cool. Anyway, there was a scene where a couple of guys did something that was surely stupid and worthy of them not living anymore. Mom leaned over to me and whispered, "Well, that was dumb. They'll be dead when they get back." I actually laughed out loud during a very serious part of the movie - the people in front of me looked back, no doubt wondering what the hell I found so amusing.

Afterwards, we were talking about the previews we saw beforehand. One of them was for War Of The Worlds. Mom was surprised that it was a Tom Cruise/Steven Speilberg vehicle. I mentioned that I had read in Premiere magazine that there's going to be a surprise twist regarding the aliens at the end. Mom says, "Really? Is E.T. going to come and save everyone?"

Really, she needs to update her blog cuz she's really funny - she just doesn't realize it!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?