Thursday, July 21, 2005

Answering The Call

Redneck Diva had five questions for me so here are my answers - have fun!!

1. You have just invented a new food. And you have been given the highest honor of writing about it in a cooking magazine. How do you describe your new invention? (How you came about making it, how it tastes, how you prepare it, etc.) My new food is candy-flavored vegetables. This way children (& adults) get the vitamins and minerals they need without the yucky taste. For example broccoli would taste like red licorice while cauliflower would taste like root beer barrels. You cook and serve it just like regular vegetables. And how did I come up with this idea, you ask? I had highly trained scientists make it!


2. What was your favorite childhood toy? Pudding, my stuffed mouse.


3. If you had to choose between death by maniacal, rabid chimpanzees or death by being subjected to the same testing that laboratory rats undergo, which would you choose? Definitely the rabid chimps - it would be quicker.


4. Would you rather be 2 feet tall or 7 feet tall? 7 feet tall. That way I could always see at concerts.


5. The world has become a dictatorship. Everyone has to shave their heads and wear a tattoo on their bald noggins. The good thing is, you can choose what you have tattooed up there. What will you have inked permanently on your scalp? Well, it would have to be designed by Collin...I think I would have a garden tattooed on my scalp with hundreds of things hidden in the leaves. The more people looked, the more they would find - e.g. butterflies, snakes, spiders, eyes...


That was fun! Thanks to Redneck Diva for supplying the great questions! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?