Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. My 5-day weekend went very fast. I think it went faster than my normal 4-day weekends.

I thought I'd spice up your Monday with a couple of kid anecdotes. Here we go...

#1: Thursday I went shopping and to lunch with my friend Shanon & her 4 year old daughter Elena. She was doing something at the table while we were eating that wasn't making Shanon too happy and she said, "This just isn't working out." Elena replied, "Are you breaking up with me?"

#2: Collin & I were on the way home after picking up his kids from their Grandma's house last night (we went to the Bronco game...GO BRONCOS!!!) and I mentioned to Jordyn that I heard her favorite song, Keith Urban's "You'll Think Of Me" on the radio on the way up to Denver.

Jordyn: "Awww, I missed my song! Daddy, have you heard that song?"

Collin: "Yes."

Jordyn: "What did you think of it?"

Collin: "It's...a song."

Jordyn: "Do you like it?"

Collin: "I suppose."

Jordyn: "Isn't it just sooooo sad?"

Collin: "Sure."

Jordyn: "No, it really is. It's sadder than the darnit's!"

All in car: "The 'darnit's'?"

Jordyn: "Yeah, you know...when you say, 'Darn, it's sad."

I love kids!

Labels: , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?