Friday, October 21, 2005

Pacemakers & Quizzes For Your Friday

Yesterday was a day spent at the hospital while my Dad had tests done on his heart. The doctor was 98% positive that he would need either a balloon or a stint. Turned out that 2% stuck it's little head up - his arteries were perfectly clear. His heartbeat was "all over the place", however, so he ended up having a pacemaker put in yesterday afternoon. He's doing well...had to stay overnight in the hospital, though. Hopefully this will help clear up all the dizzyness and other problems he's been having. {Crossing fingers} Mom also posted a little about it. Check that out here.

To lighten the Friday mood, here's some fun quizzes I found. Have a wonderful weekend!


Seeing as fall is my favorite season: (I don't want to be soon dead, though)

You Are Changing Leaves

Pretty, but soon dead.
What Part of Fall Are You?


I was born a redhead and it changed to blonde. Ever since then I've been trying to get back to red!
Your Hair Should Be
Red

Passionate, fiery, and sassy.
You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.
What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?


Strange yet delicious - that's me! :-)
You Are Japanese Food

Strange yet delicious.
Contrary to popular belief, you're not always eaten raw.
What Kind of Food Are You?

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?