Tuesday, November 08, 2005

That Undefeated Thing...

So the Indianapolis Colts are still undefeated. I'm glad they beat New England cuz I really hate Tom Brady & the Pats but...someone needs to beat these Colts! I just can't imagine having another team besides the '72 Dolphins being undefeated. It just doesn't seem right.

I had Collin look up Indy's remaining schedule for me last night and it looks scary...I don't think any of those teams have what it takes to beat the Colts...next week it's Houston...maybe I'll pray for an upset. I was hoping that they would have to face Miami but they don't. See, Miami's pretty good at defending that "We're-The-Only-Undefeated-Team-In-NFL-History" thing...when the '83 Chicago Bears were on the rampage and it looked like they would go without a loss, the Dolphins stepped up and became the only team that season to beat Da Bears.

When Mom & I were at the Broncos/Eagles game, they showed the Indy score on the Jumbo-Tron and Mom said that someone needed to beat those Colts - "I'm tired of them being....you know..." She was trying to think of the word 'undefeated' and all she could come up with was "non-losers!" It works, I guess.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?