Thursday, December 08, 2005

Meme Thursday

It's been a while since I've done anything of this nature so brace yourselves: I stole this from The Peanut Queen!!

1. What is your middle name? Michelle

2. What color underwear are you wearing now? Violet

3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. It's very quiet because Collin is sleeping.

4. What are the last 2 digits in your phone number? 98

5. What was the last thing you ate? A South Beach Diet microwave dinner...chicken and asian noodles with snap peas and peppers. Surprisingly good. But that was 10 hours ago and now I'm STARVING!!

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Hot pink.

7. How is the weather right now? Frickin' COLD - it's -13!! Gack!

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Dad. I called him to find out who the new boy in goal for the Avs was last night. BTW, it was Vitaly Kolesnik and he only let one goal go by!! Whoo-hoo!!

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile.

10. Favorite type of Food? I feel like Rincewind in the book Interesting Times..."Can I get them mashed?" I really, really miss potatoes...french fries, mashed, little red ones....*sigh*

11.Do you drink? Sometimes. Depends on if they have any DiSaronno!!

12. Do you smoke? Nope.

13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember what you did? No. I was drunk once and I remember everything, including puking by the fence in my friend's yard. Yuck.

14. Hair color? Blonde with ruby red streaks courtesy of my friend Shanon.

15. Eye color? Greeny-grey.

16. Do you wear contacts? No, but if I did I would get those cat eyes....that would be so cool!

17. Favorite Holiday? My birthday. It's coming up - only a month from Christmas so start planning now!! :-)

18. Favorite Month? January. My birthday and the SuperBowl!!

19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Ah, geeze. I finished watching Sex And The City last night and cried my stupid eyes out. I'd call that no reason!

20. What was the last movie you watched? In the theatre, Corpse Bride. At home, Cannibal! The Musical. Both were funny and entertaining.

21. Favorite Day of the Year? June 18th. And January 25th.

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I think so. I don't think I asked Collin out...did I?

23. If you can say something to someone right now what would it be? To the people at the courthouse - "What the hell are you doing??? Get your heads outta your asses and get me my divorce, dammit!!" Ahhh...that felt good.

24. Hugs or Kisses? Both, please. But I only want kisses from Collin. Thank you.

25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Mmm....vanilla....

26. What books are you reading? Right now, Terry Practchett's Feet Of Clay which I left at work and I am embarking on a 5 day weekend and I have no book!!! I hate having more than 1 book going at a time so I'm doomed. DOOMED!!!

30. Piercings? My ears are pierced 3 times but they're growing closed.

31. Favorite Movie? Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom. Seriously. It will never change. I don't care how many times I watch Charlie & The Chocolate Factory!

32. Favorite football Team? Broncos, baby!!

33.What were you doing before this? Trying to buy a Christmas present online for Mom but the purchasing part of the site was down for routine maintenance. What the hell???

34. Any pets? I'm a surrogate keeper for a couple of cutie hamsters until Christmas - Sam & Brando. I named them so they wouldn't be the Fat One and the Other One while they were with me.

35. Wendys or Taco Bell? Wendy's. They have fries and baked potatoes!! But Taco Bell has those wedges with cheese all over them....*drool*

36. Butter, Plain, Sweet or Salted popcorn? BUTTER!!!!!!

37. Dogs or cats? If I had to choose, it would be cats. I adore cats. But dogs are so much more loving. Cats just use you.

38. Favorite Flower? Carnations - my birth flower. I don't care what Carrie and Charlotte said on Sex And The City!

39. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Well...yeah.

40. Are you taken or single? Very, very taken. Yay! :-)

41. Have you ever REALLY loved someone? Yes. Go here to visit him!

42. Who would you like to see right now? Chazz and Claude. And Rita.

43. What's your favorite color? Purple and pink.

44. Have you ever fired a gun? No. I've never even held a gun I don't think.

45. Do you like to travel by plane? I like the take-off. But after that it's all downhill.

46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right but I can write like a 3rd grader with my left.

47. If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? I'm with him. Thanks.

48. How many pillows do you sleep with? I have 3 at my house. 2 at Collin's.

49. Are you missing someone? I don't think so. I just looked.

50. Do you have a Tattoo? No. I can never make up my mind what I would want. Calvin & Hobbes would be cute but so would GIR....

51. Favorite TV Show? CSI, Without A Trace, Sex And The City, Friends.

52. Favorite Song? It's been Timeless by Badfinger for years but slowly, somehow, Crush On You by Roxette and Return To Oz by The Scissor Sisters are claiming the top spot!!

Don't worry. There's no tagging. But feel free to use it if'n ya wanna!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?