Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Scent of Christmas

The IHOP Gang & I decided to exchange gifts Tuesday night since that was our last day of the work week and Prescilla would be off until the New Year. Here's my haul:

From Ginny I got a new purse. It's black, a kind of crocheted material with round, black, shimmy-looking things hanging off of it. It reminds me of a 1920's flapper dress. It's very cute!

From Prescilla: This woman is like my Grandma Widegren - you tell her something once in passing and she remembers it forever! Everything she got me I could trace back to a conversation we had sometime during the past year! I got a Hickory Farms summer sausage & hot mustard box (which I ate some of yesterday. It's fabulous!), a Christmas ornament of a tall blue boot with purple laces and white fur trim, a Marilyn Monroe calendar and, the best part of all - a bottle of Obsession perfume!!!

About a month ago while we were walking around the lake, we got to talking about gifts that we had gotten, and hadn't gotten, in years past. I had mentioned that the last year I had been together with my ex, all I had asked for was the new No Doubt CD & DVD and a bottle of Obsession because it was my favorite (actually, it's a tie with X'ia X'iang) and they had it on sale at Walgreens for $20! I didn't get it - his excuse was that I would know what he go me but yet he still got me the CD & DVD. Well, Prescilla remembered that and went all over town looking for a bottle for me!! And it's not a small bottle, either!

I smell really, really good now. :-)

And a bonus: I got this from Yoli:


This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.6
Mind:
6.2
Body:
6.8
Spirit:
5.4
Friends/Family:
6.6
Love:
7.7
Finance:
4.7
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


La la la, I got de love...la la la! And Mom has a new post!!!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?