Thursday, February 16, 2006

Collin's Psychic Daughter



Tuesday night, Collin & the kids came to have dinner with me on my lunch break from work. We went to Culver's and as we were sitting there waiting for our food, I was talking and gesturing with my hands. Jordyn, who was sitting across from me, suddenly says, "What's that red stuff on your finger?"

"Huh?" I'm looking at my hands & fingers and I don't see anything.

"Underneath your fingernail, it looks like blood." I really look hard then but still see nothing. I showed my nails to her and said it must have been a trick of the light.

The next morning, I was at Collin's, playing with Sam the hamster.

I was reading Collin's post while Sam was trying his best to escape my hands. He got annoyed with me and bit my finger hard enough to draw blood. We put him back and I washed the blood off, not thinking too much about it. A bit later we were driving and I said, "Hey, there's still blood underneath my fingernail from Sam biting me."

Collin looked over at me and said, "Just like Jordyn saw." Oooo....spooky!!!

Plus - a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby, Collin!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?