Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Love De Quizzes

You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.
The Muppet Personality Test

I love Fozzy! This rocks!

Your Stripper Song Is

Like a Virgin by Madonna

"Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me"

No virgin-ness implied. Not at all.
What Song Should You Strip To?

That works. I guess.

You Are Jan Brady

Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is.
And while you may think you're a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.
What Brady Are You?

How perfect is this? Instead of "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!" my whiny line is "Derek, Derek, Derek!!" Haha. Have a great weekend!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?