Friday, April 07, 2006

An Afternoon In My Car

Every Thursday it's my job to pick Collin's son Justin up from school. I usually get there a good half an hour early so I don't have to fight for a parking spot so that means a lot of idle time for Jordyn & me. This particular Thursday I happened to bring the camera...


Smile & look cute, Jordyn!! Awww...


"Wait!! I can look cuter!! See?"


Jordyn absconded with my camera and - eeyeew! - there I am!! Do not focus on me, check out the awesome seat covers I got from Shanon for Christmas: purple, soft and decorated with Amy Brown art! Way cool!!!


Aha! The punishment for taking a picture of me! I wrapped her up in her coat and tied the arms behind her back so she couldn't move, a trick I learned from her father. Don't worry, it was all in fun and she wasn't really trapped.


And finally the boy arrives after a long day of learnin' stuff.

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a fine weekend!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?