Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another Quiz

Just to annoy the people who think I have too much time on my hands to take quizzes! :-) I found this one over at Pat Angello's site!


Have you ever been in a fantasy league? Yes...well, no...I guess it wasn't a real league. It was a bunch of people that my ex worked with and I was nominated to be the "secretary", the one who kept all the stats, because I was the only girl and guess what? I kicked all their asses and WON!!

What was the first sports jersey you ever owned? It was a Green Bay Packer Don Majkowski jersey. It didn't have his name on the back, just the 7 on each side. But I loved it!!!

10 favorite athletes:
Randy Gradishar
John Elway
Shannon Sharpe
Joe Sakic
Peter Forsberg
Stephane Yelle
Patrick Roy
Trevor Pryce
Rod Smith
Alex Tanguay

Three Athletes I secretly admire but am ashamed to admit it for fear of ridicule.
Sergei Fedorov
Ryan Smyth
Martin St Louis

Three people (outside family) you would pay to have coffee with:
Gwen Stefani
Kate Hudson
Rasputin

One Thing You Could Change if you Could:
My Dad's health - make it better.

So there you go. I liked this one because of the sports questions. So much fun!!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?