Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Because I Can

El Sid always has the greatest quizzes so...this one is inordinately long so I broke it up and will post it in parts when I'm too lazy to think of anything else! Here we go - - -



1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I can only pick one? That's like picking a favorite child! Okay, okay - - the one on my right hand underneath my thumb - I was 4 or 5 and I cut it on an open orange juice can. It's all round and puffy and gross...awesome!!!

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Not one, not two, not three but FIVE posters of the Eiffel Tower, one of Captain Jack Sparrow and a framed Powerman 5000 poster. Oh, and a Badfinger album (Straight Up), the mermaid that Collin drew me that's my header & 2 Patrick Roy pictures, one from Mom and the other from Dad.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? It's small...silver & orange. Plays pretty cute music when it rings.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Whatever I'm in the mood for. In my car I have Rascal Flatts, Nina Gordon, Cinderella & Def Leppard.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 4:45pm.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? At this very moment...cool air and to go home (I'm at work).

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My Grandpa Widegren and my great Grandma Reed.

8. WHAT IS THE VELOCITY OF AN UNLADEN SPARROW IN FLIGHT? If El Sid hadn't said it, I wouldn't have known this was a mistyped Monty Python reference.

9. DO YOU PREFER HOT DOGS OR HAMBURGERS? Depends. If I'm at home, hamburgers most likely. At a ball park or carnival or what-have-you, hot dogs with sauerkraut & mustard!

10.WHAT ARE YOU CONSIDERED [[PREP, GOTH, JOCK, ETC]]? Hell, I don't know. Geek.

That's it for this installment. Trust me, this was loooooong so there's plenty more where this came from!!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?