Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Melty, Gooey Brain

God, it's sooooo hot at work that my brain has totally melted. Because of that, I'm reverting back to part 2 of the quiz that I borrowed from El Sid. It's just too hot to think of anything new.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not usually...a couple times it's happened when I really work myself up, though.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Myself. I was sick and felt bad that I was probably going to make Collin sick, too.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME? Xi'a Xi'ang or Obsession.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Red hair and blue eyes...tiny blue eyes. :-)

15. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Pish-posh. I need none of that. Give me Diet Pepsi any day.

16. WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Conspriacy In Death by JD Robb.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni and Onions. Light Sauce. No sauce is even better.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WHAT WOULD IT BE? A magic pill that would make me have the body of Angelina Jolie - - pre Shiloh.

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU MAD? Ummm...probably Matt from the fab. He used to work with me and he was in the break room tonight. He talks really really loud and thinks he's funny. He annoys the hell out of me.

20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Nope. I can count to 10 in Spanish, to 3 in French and say a couple things in Swedish. Not too impressive.

So there we are. 20 down, 80 to go! Whooo!!! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?