Monday, November 20, 2006

499 Posts On The Blog...

One more and I'm at the big 500! Wow!! Here's a quiz (destined to piss off Kevin D. Denee) that I yoinked from Justin C's blog:

EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Rhonda Upchurch

FIRST SCHOOL: South Elementary School

FIRST CELL PHONE: A Qwest phone that was pretty bad

FIRST FUNERAL: Terry Valear, my prom "date" who died in a car accident 2 years after graduating.

FIRST PET: Morris, a yellow tabby cat

FIRST BIG TRIP: To California & DisneyLand when I was in 4th grade!

FIRST FIGHT: 5th grade with Seneca Davis - she was mad because her friend Darcie was having more fun playing with me. We pushed each other around and I hyperventilated. I've toughened up since then. I hope.

FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Shaun Cassidy. What a dreamboat!

FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: In 1996, I went to Juarez, Mexico.

FIRST JOB: Fargo's in 1989.

FIRST MYSPACE FRIEND: Hopefully Derek...I just asked him to be my friend and I'm waiting on his response.

EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: Collin as I left for work.

LAST CAR RIDE: When I drove to the grocery store on my break about 6 hours ago.

LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: CRAP! Tonight watching Monk. When he gets mushy about his late wife it makes me cry.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Must Love Dogs

LAST FOOD YOU ATE: Key Lime Pie

LAST ITEM BOUGHT: Key Lime Pie

LAST SHIRT WORN: The one I have on - A black shirt with criss crosses in the back.

LAST PHONE CALL: Collin tonight at work.

LAST TEXT MESSAGE: N/A

LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: besides the computer - - a prober.

LAST FUNERAL: Grandpa Widegren in March..

LAST TIME AT THE MALL: About a month ago with Jordyn & Christina.

LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: I'm excited right now because Skid Row is supposed to be coming to town. I was also just excited for Guitar Hero 2 to come out!

LAST PERSON YOU SAW: My new trainee, Monique.

LAST THING YOU DRANK: Strawberry & Creme Pepsi Jazz.

LAST PERSON THAT BROKE YOUR HEART: My grandfather... for dying. But it wasn't his fault.

LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: When Collin told me he loved me! Awwww.....

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?