Sunday, January 21, 2007

Freaked Out

Last weekend while Collin and I were watching a movie, he decided that it would be a good idea to move the computer from our bedroom downstairs into the dining room. I agreed. This way, when he's working on something and I want to work on something we're not on seperate floors.

So we moved the desk, the computer, the printer & it's table downstairs. Everything went smoothly. All the little stuff that was on or around the computer stayed upstairs on my dresser. This includes the little white trash can I had underneath the printer table. I still haven't gotten around to moving that trash can downstairs.

So...on to the point of my post...Friday night about midnight or so Collin & I were awakened by a loud crash. We both woke up enough to say, "What was that?" Collin thought it had come from inside my closet. Why would something inside my closet fall, I thought. Then I remembered that that night I had gone upstairs for something and noticed my closet door was open. I hadn't gone inside the closet for anything that day and didn't know why it was open. I closed it. Then when I went upstairs to go to bed, I noticed that the light inside the closet was on. It had been off when I shut it earlier. So when Collin thought something fell inside of it, I was convinced there was a ghost in the closet!

I finally fell back asleep and woke up again about 3:30am. I looked over towards the closet and saw that the trash can had actually fallen off of the dresser and that was what had made the crashing sound. I felt better about that for about 10 seconds. How the hell did the trash can fall down all by itself? Not to mention that it was laying on the ground with the opening facing the bed which if it had just fallen, the opening would have been pointing towards the bathroom. Once again, I'm a tad freaked out. But I had to go to the bathroom - that was why I had woke up. So I fling the covers back and sit up.

"no."

That's what I hear from out of nowhere. A little whisper that sounds like a little girl's voice. I said, "okay," put the covers back on me and after snuggling real close to Collin fell back asleep. When I woke up, Collin was picking up the trash and I got to thinking, maybe that little girl was trying to save me - - maybe I would have slipped on a pop can and gotten hurt. Who knows?? All I know is I heard that whisper and it very clearly said, "no."

Seriously spooky stuff!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?