Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hooray!!

Kathleen tagged me! I'm so happy - I love things like this! Here we go - - -


A - Available/Single or Taken? Taken, thank you very much.
B - Best Friend? I have 3: Collin, Christina & Shanon
C - Cake or pie? Depends - - chocolate cake, I'm there. Pecan pie, key lime pie - yessiree!
D - Drink Of Choice? Strawberry Pepsi Jazz. I am SOOO addicted!
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? The computer. I would be lost without it!
F - Favourite Color? PURPLE! Followed very closely by PINK!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears.
H - Hometown? Right where I'm sitting - Colorado Springs, CO
I - Indulgence? Books, music, clothes.
J - January or February? Gotta love January! That's my birth month! Whoo!
K - Kids & Their Names? They're not really mine but I claim them anyway - Justin & Jordyn. But the fuzzy hamsterly kid IS mine - Sam.
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Motley Crue. Just kidding - family, friends, books.
M - Marriage date? There's not one planned.
N - Number of Siblings? One brother Derek & a sister-in-law Heather
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples - sour green apples! Hell, yeah!
P - Phobias/Fears? Bees, clowns, spiders, being eaten alive by a zombie and claustrophobia.
Q - Favorite (movie) Quote? "Oh my God, oh my God, is he nuts?" "He no nuts, he crazy!"
R - Reason to Smile? Collin.
S - Season? Fall. I love everything about that season!
T - Tag 3 people?
Collin
Derek
Justin C
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I have no pinkies. I've got 10 fingers, I just don't have any pinkies. Ha! Just kidding - what I really don't have are pinky toenails. They're just a mushy mass of nail goo. Both of them.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? I know, I know they're a fungus - that's why I pick mushrooms.
W - Worst Habit? Cracking my knuckles.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Thumb, teeth & ankle.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Mimi's Chinese Chicken Salad accompanied by their delish buttermilk spice muffin.
Z – Zodiac sign? Aquarius

Have fun, boys!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?