Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rerun Tuesday

About a year and half ago or so, I did a music quiz where the answers could only be the titles of songs by one band. I picked Skid Row at the time and now I'm doing it again, only this time I'm picking my band of the moment, Motley Crue. Hold on tight, here we go:


Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Motley Crue
Are you male or female: Girls, Girls, Girls
Describe yourself: Rock 'N' Roll Junkie
How do some people feel about you: Starry Eyes
How do you feel about yourself: She Needs Rock 'N' Roll
Describe your ex husband: Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
Describe your current boyfriend: 'Til Death Do Us Part
Describe where you want to be: Home Sweet Home
Describe what you want to be: Hell In High Heels
Describe how you live: Hooligan's Holiday
Describe how you love: Primal Scream
Share a few words of wisdom: Shout At The Devil

The random 10 (turning on my MP3 player and this is what we get):
1. Early Winter - Gwen Stefani (my new favorite song)
2. Look What You've Done - Jet
3. Two Times Dead - Brides of Destruction
4. Brace Yourself - Brides of Destruction
5. Different People - No Doubt
6. Drug - Berlin
7. Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue
8. Now That You've Got It - Gwen Stefani
9. Shapeshifter - Josie & The Pussycats
10. Wild Side - Motley Crue

The last CD you bought is: Pharrell - In My Mind

What is the last song you listened to before this message: I've Got To See You Again - Norah Jones

Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. Timeless - Badfinger
2. Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
3. Mouth - Merrill Bainbridge
4. Early Winter - Gwen Stefani
5. Breakin' Down - Skid Row

Total number of films I own on DVD/video: Gah! I can't count that high. I just can't.

The last film I bought: Benchwarmers

The last film I watched: In the theatre - The Holiday. On DVD - Election

Five films that I watch a lot:
1. Indiana Jones & The Temple Of Doom
2. Titanic
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Practical Magic
5. The Wedding Singer

The Last 4 books you've read:
1. The Dirt - Motley Crue
2. Mistletoe & Sword - Anya Seton
3. The Hearth & Eagle - Anya Seton
4. Tommyland - Tommy Lee

Okay, that's enough for today. Hope you all have a fine Tuesday!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?