Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm So Lazy

Seriously - there's nothing going on worth posting about...well, there is something but it's kinda Collin's deal and I'll let him talk about the dog we might be getting! :D

I've been working on making a library of what songs I have - I've gotten to the point where I don't even know what I have and don't have. That means it's bad. You should see all the cd's piled up around our house! And with the installation of Entertainmart, a place that sells used music CHEAP, right down the street, the piles just get bigger and bigger. It's a problem and soon I'll be taking pills for it. Until then I'll be enjoying all the new music I've acquired in the past month.

Really, nothing else is going on. I just wanted to let people know I was still alive! Hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?