Monday, February 26, 2007

Manic Monkey Photos

Collin recently pulled off all the pictures from my camera - it had been so long since that had been done, there were pictures from before Christmas on there! So this is a random offering of photos! Hold on tight cuz here we go!!

SIMG0543.JPG
Even Jordyn, when I showed her this, didn't know why she looked the way she did. This is the greatest picture ever!!

SIMG0556.JPG
Shanon & Elena. I love this picture! Elena has the best smile!

SIMG0593.JPG
This is Jordyn on Thursday with the soon-to-be newest member of our family, Carson. Carson is a 5 year old shepard/smooth coat collie mix that we're adopting (he should be permanent member of the household by Saturday) and he is the best dog I've ever known!!

SIMG0553.JPG
Santa needed a little extra help this past Christmas so my hamster Sam filled in. What a good hamster...


SIMG0555.JPG
And here he is showing me that his food bowl is near empty - - "Don't stand there taking a picture of me! Feed me!!!!"

SIMG0587.JPG
This is my friend Christina. I've always thought she had a striking resemblance to SpongeBob.

So there you go! More to come in the following days! Hope you all had a fantabulous weekend!

Labels: , , , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?