Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So adorable...

Jordyn was in her first play tonight at school. She played the father of Russian astronautics, whose name I'm not going to attempt to spell. I could look it up but I'm too lazy. It's Russian and long. Anyway, Collin made her little black frames that sat on her nose and a gray beard and moustache...she looked SO cute!

When it was her turn for her lines, she was doing great and I was thinking she was the best one so far when she said, "Wait. Oh, I messed that up." Then she picked up from where she left off and was fine. She didn't seem bothered by the fact that she flubbed. I would have been destroyed if that had been me in 1st grade!!

The play was about space...it was called Spaced Out...and there were the 9 kids dressed as planets; they still call Pluto a planet in the play. It's not all up-to-date like science claims to be. Their song was way too fun!

So congrats to Jordyn! Collin videoed the whole thing so maybe we'll get some footage of her up one of these days!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?