Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Aquarius/Let The Sun Shine In...Unless You're A Capricorn

Yesterday I was messing around online and started to take an astrology based quiz. The first thing it asked for was my sign. I had to choose it from a drop down menu and next to the sign names were the birthdates that make up those signs. As I clicked on Aquarius I noticed that the dates that emcompass the water bearer were January 20-February 18. "Wait a minute," I said to myself. "That can't be right! This is just a stupid little quiz site - they have to be wrong."

The problem here was that for 3 years now I've been telling Jordyn that she's an Aquarius, just like her Dad and I. She was always very happy that we had the same sign. But her birthday is January 18 and if this site was correct then she wasn't an Aquarius!! So I headed over to the trusted Wikipedia site and looked. Sure enough - Jan 20 was the first Aquariun date.

When she got home, I told her I had some bad news for her, that she wasn't an Aquarius. "You missed being one by 2 days," I said.

"WHAT??? I can't be an Aquarius for TWO DAYS???" Like it was a punishment; like her father said when I told him: "You left the water running...your punishment is to be a Capricorn for two days!" (get it? Water? Aquarius? Enh, never mind...)

"No, you missed being an Aquarius by two days. You're actually a Capricorn."

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" You'd think her world had come crashing down around her. No longer could she claim to be our Aquarian sister...she was a lone Capricorn now. But I'm sure she'll handle it well once she adjusts.

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?