Saturday, January 26, 2008

Birthday Recap

Yep. My birthday was yesterday. I'm officially *almost* old. :D Collin got me The Beatles Anthology DVD's, Grease DVD and the new Scissor Sisters DVD aaaaand an iPod Nano which I'm completely head over heels in love with! I got a ton of clothes from Mom & Dad not to mention lunch & dinner yesterday and Derek & Squatchy got me a cool Broncos hoodie and 3:10 To Yuma on DVD!! Shanon got me a Harajuku Lovers purse & make up bag & yummy goodies! Thank you to everyone!!

Conversation in a new VUE

Thursday morning Collin & I were going to breakfast with Mom & Dad....

Dad: Hey! Do you know who the ugliest guy in rock 'n roll is?

Me:  Bob Dylan?

Dad: No!  Steely Dan!

Me: Really?

Dad:  Yeah, he was on TV the other night playing the piano and he stood up and...I don't know if it was Steely or Dan but he was UGLY!!!!


Okay, like, gag me with a pitchfork, totally!

 Yesterday, Mom & I went to Wendy's for lunch after shopping.  Sitting across the restaurant was an older fellow who wasn't eating.  At one point, I happened to glance around and I saw him scratching the inside of his ear vigorously with his little finger then...THEN!....he pulled it out, popped it into his mouth and sucked the wax off.  BLEARGH!


Looking for something good to see at the theatre?

Go see Juno.
Seriously.


Labels: , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?