Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Fun

Still hooked on this show. If you've never seen the TV show Firefly or the movie Serenity, I highly suggest you get out there & see it. Firefly is out on DVD and Serenity should still be at the $1 theatre...

Pilot Wash: Funny, self-deprecating and so adorable.
Wash


Which Firefly Guy is For You?
brought to you by Quizilla


And I didn't cheat on this quiz - I thought about it but decided to ignore the cheater's blood that runs rampant in my veins...

I didn't cheat on this one either!! Yay!!


"The Mercinary"


Which Firefly character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

And just because I was curious...if I were a guy...

river
River - You are attracted to secretive, artistic
personas -- you can't seem to resist those with
a passion for creative endeavours. They can be
selfish and/or intense; don't take it
personally or let them overwhelm you. Engage
them with your intellect.


Which Firefly girl do you belong with?
brought to you by Quizilla


Okay, now that my Firefly obsession is out of the way...on to my cute story!

Last week I went Christmas shopping with Shanon & Elena. When I got in the car I noticed that Shanon had in a Paul McCartney disc. She mentioned that the night before the commercial that Paul has for the investment company came on and that Elena was very excited and said the TV was playing the song that plays in the car. The next day she wanted to listen to it. And then she wanted to hear "Band On The Run." But she doesn't call it that, she calls it "Band On The RUG." And we listened to it over & over & over. Every time it ended a little voice from the back seat would say, "Can I hear it again, Mama?" Shanon ended up just putting it on repeat.

The best part was listening to her sing it. She not only sang the words but sang along with the guitar parts!! She'd be very quiet on the verses and then when the chorus hit it was her full 4-year-old voice: "BAND ON THE RUG!! BAND ON THE RUUUG! LA LA LA AND SAILOR SAM..." It was way too cute!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Labels: , , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?