Thursday, November 10, 2005

Obsession Of The Moment

I've become completely hooked on the cancelled TV show Firefly & the movie Serenity that followed the show after it was cut by Fox. I was hoping to be Jayne but I guess I'm just not that good at being a mercenary!

You scored as Simon, the Doctor. Simon Tam, a former well-to-do young surgeon and bachelor extraordinaire.
You gave up everything to help your sister, which I respect.
However, you are also pompous and talk too much, which I also respect.


Simon, the Doctor


75%

Inara, the "Companion"


69%

RiVER


56%

First Mate Zoe


50%

Shepherd Book


50%

Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass


44%

Captain Malcolm Reynolds


38%

Kaylee, the Mechanic


38%

Wash, the Pilot


25%

FiREFLY QUIZ
created with QuizFarm.com


Funny that I was closest to being Inara, the resident...um...companion! Eep!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?