Monday, May 21, 2007

Turning Into My Mother

Thursday I went to QDoba with Collin on his lunch break. While we were eating, we heard the guy sitting behind us start to tell a story. He said, "So I wake up and I'm buck-ass naked. So I get up and go into the other room and there's my girlfriend and another guy sleeping in the same bed but they've got clothes on..." We stopped listening about there because we were looking at each other and laughing.

Now, like some couples, we sit next to each other when we go out to eat and not across from each other so neither of us saw what the guy talking looked like. About five minutes later the group behind us gets up to leave. They all look like landscapers, kinda dirty and grungy from working outside. One is older so I'm thinking it wasn't him who woke up sans clothing. But the other two guys are younger, mid-20's to early 30's and I'm looking at them, trying to decide which one had been talking when Collin says, "Which one do you think woke up naked?"

"I was just trying to figure that out...oh, never mind." The taller of the two started talking and we realized from his voice it was him. I had been right, even though I hadn't gotten the chance to voice my opinion. But I keep talking. "I figured it was him cuz the other guy was too short."

"Too short to be naked?"

So there you go. And no, dogs don't bark at me.

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?